Members must attend two non-Pony Club riding functions. The events should reflect horse activities in the community and encourage members to broaden their riding skills. The following are suggested activities:
A member may wish to present a report or give a talk to the rest of the members, describing their adventure.
- ? A trail ride, such as one around their neighbourhood with parents and friends.
- ? A mountain ride, or ride on a designated horse trail.
- ? A halter or showmanship class at a local agricultural fair.
- ? A western riding event, such as a clinic, or class.
- ? Participation in a vaulting clinic.
- ? Participation in a polo or polo-cross clinic.
- ? Participation in team penning, or a cattle round-up.
- ? Hunting
- ? Any other horse-related function that is not regularly part of Pony Club, but that the member participates in either individually or with their family.